Last week, Bing, the decision engine from Microsoft, kicked off a fun campaign and contest called “Share the Likes” with The City star Whitney Port that makes it easy for you to share your likes with the friends you love.
To celebrate this fun campaign, Whitney Port created a video about her love of music festivals and her favorite friends.
Want to create your own video? Here’s how…
- Click HERE!
- Tell friends what you like (i.e, a favorite musician, restaurant, TV show, etc.) and make sure to tell your friends why you like it!
- Make your friends stars of the video too! Choose 4-8 of your Facebook friends and write a short description about why you trust them to help you make decisions
- Select a track to narrate your video
- Watch your new video!
- Share it with your friends! With this fun, personalized video, now your friends will know just a little bit more about you and your favorite things. Share it via your Facebook wall, on Bing, or on your friends’ walls!
- Cross your fingers! Bing will give away thousands of dollars to help you enjoy the summer. Everyone who creates a video will enter for a chance to win a prize from Bing across 6 categories: Shopping (i.e, Amazon.com gift cards), Travel (i.e, gas cards for road trips), Music (i.e, gift certificate for Live Nation), Movies (i.e, Fandango gift certificates), Games (i.e, Xbox points) and “Night Out” (i.e, Visa gift cards). A new winner will be chosen each week until the beginning of August.